Tuesday, November 15, 2011

NaNoWriMo Week 2 Wrapup

Week two is traditionally harder than week one: the novelty wears off, you find yourself daydreaming while at the keyboard - fantasizing about doing something, anything but writing!

I'm officially behind! I've been meaning to catch up the weekends, but that hasn't worked so far.

I find I'm having my best writing sessions in the morning. In the morning I'm fresh and not too tired from my day, or distracted by prime time television. If I could get out of bed even earlier, say an hour and a half, I could start meeting my daily goals in the morning (but that means I'd have start going to bed earlier too!)

Here are my current standings:

Total NaNoWriMo 2011 word count: 22,152
Words to Go: 27,848
Total Novel word count: 47,636
Percent Complete: 44%