Friday, December 30, 2011

2011 Reading List

To mark the end of 2011, I though I'd take a look back at some of the books I read this year. This is an incomplete list - its mostly books I read in the second half of year.

Recently, I became curious how many books I read in a year. Next year, I'd like to keep better track and compile a complete list for 2012.

Here are a few of the books I read in 2011:




The Vanishing Act of Esme Lennox -  Maggie O'Farrell.










Save Me - Lisa Scottoline










Writer With a Day Job- Aine Greaney











Angela Sloan - James Wharton, Jr.










Misery - Stephen King











Here's the Deal Don't Touch Me - Howie Mandel










Ghostbread -Sonja Livingston










Water for Elephants - Sara Gruen










The Help - Kathryn Stockett










The Wonderful Wizard of Oz - L Frank Baum










Life Without Limits - Nick Vujicic











Night Road - Kristin Hannah










The Heart of the Matter - Emily Giffin










One Thousand White Women - Jim Fergus










Mudbound - Hillary Jordan










Hotel on the Corner of Bitter and Sweet - Jamie Ford










Sarah's Key - Tatiana de Rosnay










Room - Emma Donoghue